CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have just taken the first step to investing in your future.
Thank you for your interest in our Phlebotomy Certification Class, our goal is to provide you with quality education through extensive hands-on training and help you develop your skills in the art of drawing blood. You will ultimately increase your marketability and invest in yourself by enhancing your professional qualifications.
To register for one of our classes, please click on one of the the Registration Forms below and follow the instructions:
Click Here fill out form and click on the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form, and then send a secure payment using PayPal, which can be found at the bottom of the Registration page.
Register by Mail:
Once you submit your registration, we will contact you by email or phone if you do not have an email address, to let you know that we have received your registration and your seat is secure in the class. If you are registering by mail, please be sure to CLEARLY PRINT you contact information on the form. Remember, if we can't read it, we can't get in touch with you!
This site will answer many, if not all, of your questions regarding the classes. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call our office during regular business hours and one of Staff Members will be more than happy to assist you. If you should reach us after business hours, please leave a detailed message in regards to your questions and we will promptly return your call during the next business day. Please be sure and mention that you have visited the website and tell us how we may get in touch with you. We look forward to seeing you at our next class in your area....See you there!!!
Seating is limited to 40 students only and classes fill very quickly in the first two weeks of advertisement. We require you to pre-register in advance. You must pay a $160.00 deposit (or you may pay tuition in full) to reserve a space. In addition to cash, cashier's checks, and money orders, we accept business checks (with prior approval). Tuition is $410.00.
Textbooks and all training supplies are included in your tuition. Textbooks are given to you on the first morning of class and are NOT mailed out IN ADVANCE. The Title of the book is: BLOOD COLLECTION, A SHORT COURSE, EDITION 2 Authors: Marjorie Schaub Di Lorenzo & Susan King Strasinger.
Registration is absolutely mandatory, as we must have a certain amount of registrants in order to hold the workshop.
We Accept PayPal
|$160.00 Deposit||$410.00 Tuition||$100.00 Payment Installment||$50.00 Payment Installment|
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should student be terminated or cancel for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation must be made in writing and submitted by mail.
- All monies will be refunded if the student completes at least 8 hours or one-half of the course, whichever is less, and is dissatisfied with the course; and who requests a refund in writing, providing a reasonable basis for their dissatisfaction, no later than the 14th day after the date that the course has concluded;
- A deposit of $160.00 must be submitted to reserve your seat. The deposit will be forfeited if the student elects not to attend the class and fails to notify the school in writing before the first day of class. Deposits must be via PayPal, cash, cashier's check or money order. If a deposit is made, the balance of the money is due no later than the first workshop session and paid during the registration time of 7:15 a.m. – 7:45 a.m. If the balance is not paid, a student may be removed from the workshop. The student has the option to reschedule for the next available class in their area but must give written notice of intent to attend another class date 14 days prior to the class start date. The student has ONLY 6 months from the ORIGINAL class date to apply and use the deposit or it will be forfeited.
- If the student is more than 15 minutes late for the class they will NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE SCHEDULED CLASS. The student will be asked to reschedule for the next available class in their area or they may request a refund in writing, no later than the 14th day after the date that the course has concluded. (Excluding Deposit)
- If a student fails to show for class, we will reschedule students for an upcoming class, on the same reservation amount. However, the student must give written notice of intent to attend another class date 14 days prior to the class start date. The student has ONLY 6 months from the ORIGINAL class date to apply and use the deposit or it will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to dismiss any student, at any time during the two day course, if they are suspected to be under the influence of any controlled substance or alcohol, if they are belligerent or exhibit hostility toward an Instructor or fellow student, if they refuse to cooperate with the class policies as set forth by the Lead Instructor or if they exhibit behaviors unbecoming of a healthcare professional.